Proper maintenance of electronic cigarettes can extend their lifespan, improve the vaping experience, and ensure safety. In the following, the editor will introduce how to properly maintain an electronic cigarette.
1. When placing the electronic cigarette, if there is e-liquid in the atomizer, the mouthpiece should be placed facing up; if there is no e-liquid, it can be placed randomly, but it is best to avoid placing it upside down to prevent e-liquid leakage. At the same time, do not lay the electronic cigarette flat to avoid damage from falling off the table.
2. When storing the atomizer and e-liquid, keep the environment dry, close the bottle cap tightly, and avoid high temperatures and open flames, which can cause the e-liquid to deteriorate.
3. Battery maintenance is crucial as it is the core component of an electronic cigarette. Use the battery until it is almost fully discharged before recharging, and each time it should be charged fully to avoid power interruption during charging. After fully charged, remove the battery within half an hour and turn off the power when not in use for a long time to avoid overcharging and damaging the battery.
4. When using the electronic cigarette, try to avoid overheating, which can damage the atomizer or deteriorate the flavor and affect the battery lifespan.
5. The core component of the atomizer is the heating coil, which consists of a resistor, wick, and some accessories. The most common problem with the atomizer is the burnt taste, caused by the heating coil burning the wick. Therefore, when using it, pay attention to the remaining e-liquid level and avoid dry burning the heating coil. Adjust the voltage appropriately and avoid pursuing too high a voltage. Generally, when the remaining e-liquid is above 1/3, using a voltage of 5-6V is less likely to cause burnt taste. As the e-liquid decreases, gradually lower the voltage. In addition, the heating coil should be replaced regularly to ensure vaping experience and performance.
6. Regarding how to deal with e-liquid leakage and e-liquid in the atomizer. Generally, there is an air inlet at the bottom of the atomizer for air intake. After long-term use, a small amount of e-liquid may overflow (but it will not leak outside the device), which is a normal phenomenon. It is recommended to separate the battery and atomizer and wipe them with a tissue every time you add e-liquid. Generally, adding e-liquid once a day and wiping once a day is enough. There are two main situations in which the atomizer leaks: one is that there is oil where the mouthpiece contacts the atomizer, which may be caused by accidentally adding e-liquid to the smoke outlet, and can be wiped with a tissue; the other is that there is oil in the smoke but not at the mouthpiece. In this case, the atomizing core can be removed, and a tissue can be rolled into a thin strip and inserted into the smoke outlet to absorb the e-liquid.
7. Regular cleaning: Clean the atomizer and mouthpiece of the electronic cigarette frequently, especially when changing to different flavors of e-liquid. Clean the atomizer and mouthpiece before use to prevent mixing of flavors or sediment affecting the smoking sensation.
8. Avoid dropping: Avoid dropping the electronic cigarette, as this may loosen or damage internal parts and affect its performance.
These are the maintenance methods for electronic cigarettes.