The maintenance tips for electronic cigarette pods and e-liquids are as follows:
1. Minimize opening: If you feel that you won't be able to finish all the pods within 7 days, it's recommended to minimize opening. Frequent opening can cause leakage, oxidation, and flavor changes.
2. Refrigerate for storage: For those who have a refrigerator at home, it's suggested to refrigerate the pods that are not currently in use for a pleasant taste experience.
3. Store in a cool place: Pods should be stored in a cool place, away from the reach of children and pets. Also, the e-cigarette device should not be charged in a high-temperature environment to avoid discomfort to the human body.
4. Pay attention to the hygroscopicity of glycerin: The main ingredient of e-liquid is glycerin (VG), which has hygroscopic properties. Therefore, sufficient water intake should be maintained.
5. Avoid high-temperature environments: During hot summer weather, the temperature inside a car can become very high. Therefore, try to avoid leaving pods in a car or in direct sunlight for a long time to prevent oil seepage or leakage due to evaporation caused by high temperature.
6. Be cautious during long-distance transportation: Long-distance transportation in hot weather may also cause oil seepage or leakage from the pods.
7. Distinguish between condensation and leakage: Condensation and leakage are two different phenomena. Leakage usually occurs from the bottom of the pod, while condensation is a phenomenon that occurs at the mouthpiece.
These are some maintenance tips for electronic cigarette pods and e-liquids. We hope they are helpful to you.