Why does the amount of vapor from an electronic cigarette decrease after prolonged use? There may be several reasons and solutions:
Quality issues: The heating wire resistance parameter used by the electronic cigarette manufacturer's atomizer is too low, leading cotton wick to be blocked, poor quality of the power supply device battery core, excessive oil leakage or even oil leakage, which can result in a small amount of vapor. The solution is to replace the product with better quality.
Atomizer clogging or carbonization: After a period of use, the atomizer of the electronic cigarette may become clogged or carbonized, resulting in a decrease in vapor production. The solution is to clean the atomizer, rinse it with hot water, and then blow dry.
Mismatch between battery voltage and atomizer resistance: The resistance value of the atomizer of the electronic cigarette is too low, and the battery cannot drive it, resulting in insufficient vapor production. The solution is to adjust the battery voltage or replace a suitable atomizer.
E-liquid issues: If the vegetable glycerin (VG) content in the e-liquid is too low, it may result in a decrease in vapor production, as VG is the substance that produces vapor. The solution is to choose e-liquids that contain an appropriate amount of VG. Generally, e-liquids with less than 30% VG may not produce enough vapor.
In addition, there are other factors that may affect the amount of vapor produced by an electronic cigarette, such as the ratio of PG/VG in the e-liquid, battery voltage, resistance value of the atomizer coil, and the lung capacity of the user. Understanding these factors and taking appropriate measures can help address the issue of decreased vapor production in electronic cigarettes.
Factors Affecting the Size of E-cigarette Vapor Clouds
1. The size of vapor clouds has always been an important indicator for evaluating e-cigarettes. In addition to the factors of e-liquid, there are several other factors that can affect the size of e-cigarette vapor clouds.
2. PG/VG ratio in e-liquid: The ratio of propylene glycol (PG) to vegetable glycerin (VG) in e-liquid is a key factor affecting the size of vapor clouds. A higher proportion of VG in e-liquid will produce larger vapor clouds.
3. Battery voltage: With the current and resistance unchanged, higher voltage results in larger vapor production. Popular e-cigarette products on the market, such as EGO-V and V3 e-cigarettes, are equipped with digital displays and current displays.
4. Resistance value of the atomizer coil: With the current and voltage unchanged, a lower resistance value of the atomizer coil results in larger vapor production. The resistance value of the atomizer coil for EGO series e-cigarettes is generally between 1.6-3.5 ohms, and higher resistance values will result in smaller vapor production, which may not be as dense. With the development of technology and increasing demand, the resistance value of the atomizer coil can be made even lower, even just a few ohms, resulting in larger vapor clouds. However, it should be noted that an excessively low resistance value may cause the oil absorption speed to be slower than the oil guiding speed, affecting the quality of vapor clouds.
5. Lung capacity of e-cigarette users: The lung capacity of individuals also affects the size of vapor clouds when using high-powered e-cigarettes. People with larger lung capacity will produce more voluminous vapor clouds with a single puff, while those with smaller lung capacity will produce less vapor.
6. Airflow: Under certain conditions, larger airflow results in larger vapor clouds. Prior to 2014, the concept of airflow did not exist in the e-cigarette industry, and only open airflow without airway closure was required.
In addition to the above points, other details such as wicking materials can also affect the size of vapor clouds, but the above factors are relatively important. In conclusion, when choosing e-cigarette devices, pay attention to the quality and select the appropriate device based on the above factors, and you will surely enjoy the pleasure brought by e-cigarettes!